Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore Food YouTubers | Food Bloggers | Food Lovers
"Where & What you #eatlah?"
Get Your 1st 1000 Subs
How to add new friends?
Get Your Channel Monetized
YouTuber 4K Hours Affiliate (Get RM50 for each referal SIGN UP 4K Watch Hours Package)
Enjoy RM100 off your bill!
LOGIN / SIGN UP
Get this badge upon SIGN UP
My Shop terms
Terms & Condition I AGREE TO APPLY AS VENDOR/SELLER WITH eatlah.com with the terms as below:
FREE lifetime marketplace plan as long as I as owner of the business or seller account with eatlah.com. I agree I already registered my company under Companies Commission of Malaysia (SSM) I agree will only sell available product to customer, and agree to be ban by eatlah if found fraud in any online activity and agree to receive legal letter by the court under the law of eCommerce. I agree to only sell products which best give customer good satisfactions, and good feedback. I agree not to sell any products which is out of stock, and not to accept any cash/payment if physical products is not available in shop/store. I agree will taking care all transaction of my customer(s) needs of all order received. I agree to follow all rules and regulation set by the entire operation set from time to time. I agree to full filled my customers needs upon pick-up order, or delivery to my customer in a perfect timeline to sustain the image of my own business. I agree to share my shop detail, location and brand with eatlah.com food eCommerce marketplace social media platform. I agree that points is not exchangeable for cash. All points is use for transaction under the operational discount, gift, activities by eatlah.com and cannot withdrawn as a real cash value.
1.LINKS AND CONTENT We, or third parties, may produce automated search results or otherwise provide links to other World Wide Web sites or resources. We may also provide the opportunity for third parties to submit, post, transmit or otherwise make available information, data, text, photographs, sound, graphics, video, messages, reviews or other materials (“Content”) though this site. Because we either do not review and/or have no control over such sites, resources, and Content, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for any Content, nor for the availability of such sites, and resources, and that we do not endorse and are not responsible nor liable for any such sites or resources, nor for any Content contained therein, and you understand that all Content is the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. You further acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible or liable, directly nor indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such Content, site or resource. EL may make changes to any products, services or features offered on the Site, or to the applicable prices for any such products, plans or services, at any time, without notice.
2. MEMBER CONDUCT You understand that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, tags, or other materials (“Content”), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. This means that you, and not EL, are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available via the EL Services. EL does not control the Content posted via the EL Services and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. You understand that by using the EL Services, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will EL be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the EL Services.
You agree to not use the EL Services to:
upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable; harm minors in any way; impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a EL official, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity; forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the EL Service; upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements); upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights (“Rights”) of any party; upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas (such as shopping) that are designated for such purpose (please read our complete Spam Policy); upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to “scroll” faster than other users of the EL Services are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users’ ability to engage in real time exchanges; interfere with or disrupt the EL Services or servers or networks connected to the EL Services, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the EL Services, including using any device, software or routine to bypass our robot exclusion headers; intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any national or other securities exchange, including, without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force of law; provide material support or resources (or to conceal or disguise the nature, location, source, or ownership of material support or resources) to any organization(s) designated by the United States government as a foreign terrorist organization pursuant to section 219 of the Immigration and Nationality Act; “stalk” or otherwise harass another; and/or collect or store personal data about other users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities set forth in paragraphs a through m above. You acknowledge that EL may or may not pre-screen Content, but that EL and its designees shall have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to pre-screen, refuse, or remove any Content that is available via the EL Services. Without limiting the foregoing, EL and its designees shall have the right to remove any Content that violates the TOS or is otherwise objectionable. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content. In this regard, you acknowledge that you may not rely on any Content created by EL or submitted to EL, including without limitation information in EL Message Boards and in all other parts of the EL Services.
You acknowledge, consent and agree that EL may access, preserve and disclose your account information and Content if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (i) comply with legal process; (ii) enforce the TOS; (iii) respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third parties; (iv) respond to your requests for customer service; or (v) protect the rights, property or personal safety of EL, its users and the public.
You understand that the EL Services and software embodied within the EL Services may include security components that permit digital materials to be protected, and that use of these materials is subject to usage rules set by EL and/or content providers who provide content to the EL Services. You may not attempt to override or circumvent any of the usage rules embedded into the EL Services. Any unauthorized reproduction, publication, further distribution or public exhibition of the materials provided on the EL Services, in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited.
3. YOUR REGISTRATION OBLIGATIONS In consideration of your use of the EL Services, you represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving the EL Services under the laws of Malaysia or other applicable jurisdiction. For business directory listing services, you shall represent that you are an owner or an appointed representative of a legitimate business or organization registered in your country of origin. You also agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the EL Service’s registration form (the “Registration Data”) and (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or EL has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, EL has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the EL Services (or any portion thereof).
4. DISCLAIMERS OF WARRANTIES YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW: a.SERVICES AND CONTENT ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND AGAINST INFRINGEMENT. b.WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT: i.THE FUNCTIONS OF AND SERVICES PROVIDED IN THIS SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE; ii.DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED; OR iii.THIS SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES THE SERVICES AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. c.WE MAKE NO WARRANTY REGARDING THE ACCURACY, VERACITY, INTEGRITY OR QUALITY OF THE CONTENT, SITES OR RESOURCES MADE AVAILABLE ON OR FROM THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTY THAT SUCH CONTENT, SITES OR RESOURCES WILL BE FREE OF MATERIAL THAT IS OFFENSIVE, INDECENT OR OBJECTIONABLE. d.ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK. YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES FOR ANY USE OF THIS SITE, OR USE OF ANY OTHER LINKED SITE, EVEN IF WE ARE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USE OF THE SITE.
6. PRIVACY Your privacy is important to us. All information gathered by us from you in connection with your use of this site is subject to the provisions of the EL Privacy Statement. We do not control, nor are we responsible for, the privacy practices of those sites to which we link and, therefore, you agree to read the privacy policies of those sites.
7. INDEMNITY You agree to indemnify and hold EL and its affiliates, officers, agents, co-branders or other partners, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of: your use of the site; Content you submit, post, transmit or otherwise make available though this site; your violation of these Terms; or your violation of any rights of another.
8. GENERAL INFORMATION These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and us with respect to the subject matter hereof, and govern your use of this site, superseding any prior agreements between you and us. You also may be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use affiliate services, third-party Content or third-party software. These Terms and the relationship between you and us will be governed by the laws of Malaysia without regard to its conflict of law provisions. The parties agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, for any dispute arising under or relating to the subject matter of these Terms. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of these Terms is found invalid or unenforceable, that provision will be enforced to the maximum extent possible, while the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in full force and effect. Point system in EL is non exchangeable for real money cash value. Point(s) usage is only available for all activities in www.eatlah.com social network community. Point(s) can be use for only discount, promotion, gift redemption by our participating valid restaurant(s) collaboration. Next, $ USD is a value for contributor(s) as Brand Ambassador(s) whom apply for yearly subscription fee of USD $25 to entitle for rewards and cash withdrawal program threshold of minimum $100. All payment will be pay to valid user Paypal account. Restaurants listing is FREE upon submit restaurant, no image for publishing unless restaurants owners request for collaboration with us, restaurant listing able to have more features like images, video, special offer, rating and review with the terms and condition owner(s) must agree to offered discount to EL members. All listing can be terminated anytime possible with a written notice to EL within 24 hours all promotion special offer by restaurant owners and the listing will be take down for non-publishing process. For Job listing, only restaurants and food and beverages relates business is accepted for publishing. Job listing is not free, a fee of USD $25 chargeable for one year renewable package. Advertising with EL upon request through email , fee subject to approve by the management and respective advertiser company.